torsdag 26 april 2012

Writing

Writing


 
 I don´t really have any idol. But when I was a young I have Jonas brothers as my idols, they were a boy band and they were famous in the Nickelodeon channel.

Lady Gaga is famous all around the world, she is always "over the top" Have costums and look crazy. But she have some great songs I think. I know a friend that have seen her live when she preformed in Sweden.

I don´t like drugs at all. I know a few people who is taken drugs. I'm against drugs because I have people that is close to me who use it and getting ill of it. Sure I don´t care if others take drugs but when it comes to my family I don't like it all.

Sweden is a really god country. On the summer it's hot and on the winter here is snow and cold. It's good because then you don´t get bored at the weahter, (spelling).






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar